Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Team,

I understand RNG is a total random in game and some times just matter of luck...

But from what I observed in the past couple of months the Legendary drop rate "going down" a lot recently? (Sep and Oct)

I probably opened 200k at least gold each for the past two months on two accounts and not yet to see a single Legendary from gold pack?

Probably just my bad luck?😫

Is there a total cap of how many Legendary to distribute through open packs per month?...

Cheers

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!

We didn't change anything regarding the drop rates or percentages. Also there is no maximum or anything, just a 0.1% chance each draw.

So with 4000 cards you were indeed unlucky :(. Let's hope you'll be more lucky in the future!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jasper Damman said:

Hey!

We didn't change anything regarding the drop rates or percentages. Also there is no maximum or anything, just a 0.1% chance each draw.

So with 4000 cards you were indeed unlucky :(. Let's hope you'll be more lucky in the future!

Thanks Jasper... 🤣😭

I will give it a go again next month... Wish me luck 🤞

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find the epic drop rate to be lower than predicted as well.

Not only that, but the rare rate is less than 1 in 5 by a small margin.

Either others are very lucky and keep getting my drops or the rate is actually a bit lower than stated for all cards.

Not only that, but the cards dropped are not random. Each card must be set for a different drop rate because there are certain cards that drop a lot and others that rarely drop based on the experience of 2 people who are comparing cards received.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really have a problem with the drop rate itself. It is low but I just don't really expect more than one legendary per month. If I get a second one it's a nice touch. My main issue lies with the abysmal distribution I've experience so far. I've been ridiculously unlucky in that regard. I have 2 Aodhs, 2 Sheppards and 3 stupid Slashing Crirawins but cannot finish my first trident queen no matter how many cards I pull. 2 months ago I had an insanely lucky streak by dropping 4 legs from 20k gold. Of course 2 of them were crirawins...... If you discount the monthly rewards I have only ever dropped 2 tridents but 10 crirawins out of nearly 50 dropped legendaries. That's pretty crappy and unfortunate.

The problem is that with the addition of additional legendaries like Alrik, the orc and possibly more in the future it will only ever get harder to drop the legendaries you need. My chance to get a trident out of a random card pull was 1/6 of 1/1000. Now it's 1/8 of 1/1000. I won't even dream about finishing the new OP quadfused orc. It could take years lol. If the developers decide to add more regular legendaries they should increase the dropchance to bring it back to the base chance of 1/6 of 1/1000 for a random card pull.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed to all above.

For me Aodhs, Sheppards and the fire shadow man drops the most. I completed two sets of each. But no sign of trident or earth card. Of course I am not even dream about to get the latest addition of Orc and Alrik... They never drop in the gold pack. I opened several millions of gold but cannot see any of these rare Legendary card. 

Yes, I would conclude the drop rate are set differently within legendary. Some card are much easier to pull than the other. This could be the same case for Epic and Rare....

But overall the drop rate still low. I've done a 50K run couple of days ago just after new release. Got no Epic and No legendary...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely agree that some cards seem to have much less common drop rates within a rarity. I must have poor luck with legendaries because I definitely haven't averaged one per month (I don't pay to play either), but I've gotten three Aodhs, three Fire knights, one Shepard, one Alric, and one Carniath wanderer (over about a year). The disparity is even more obvious in epic drops. I have had 10 card merchants, 8 critter of flames, and 13 tough dwarfs, yet only two frozen plains golems and two virbulos. On another account I played for a bit I also had a much higher drop for merchants and dwarfs than any other epics. Anyone else with a similar experience? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grimm said:

I definitely agree that some cards seem to have much less common drop rates within a rarity. I must have poor luck with legendaries because I definitely haven't averaged one per month (I don't pay to play either), but I've gotten three Aodhs, three Fire knights, one Shepard, one Alric, and one Carniath wanderer (over about a year). The disparity is even more obvious in epic drops. I have had 10 card merchants, 8 critter of flames, and 13 tough dwarfs, yet only two frozen plains golems and two virbulos. On another account I played for a bit I also had a much higher drop for merchants and dwarfs than any other epics. Anyone else with a similar experience? 

Similar to you, I have three Aodhs, two Carniath wandererers, but no Fire knights,  Shepard, or Alric. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if we are not being fed cards that are predestined to be obtained in a certain order. I think everyone gets a lot of Card Merchants; just look at how many of them show up in the raids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2018 at 7:46 PM, Jasper Damman said:

Hey!

We didn't change anything regarding the drop rates or percentages. Also there is no maximum or anything, just a 0.1% chance each draw.

So with 4000 cards you were indeed unlucky :(. Let's hope you'll be more lucky in the future!

Some updates for DEC and JAN.

 

I did 5 gold pack run on two accounts on two devices in the past 4 weeks in Dec and Jan. Before and after the new updates.

 

The results and drop rate is shocking low....

 

Each run I opens 100k gold plus. (We talking about half million gold plus here) No Legendary in ANY of these 5 runs on my two accounts on two devices.

 

Epic and rare cards drop rate is below normal as well or barely close to what it should be. 

 

I think there are something wrong here....

 

Anyone has the similar issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drop rate of rares and epics seems to work out for me although I don't care about those anymore to be honest. Legendaries are just really, really rare. I normally get one or two a month, sometimes none and judging by the amount of gold I pull in a month (about 170k) that roughly works out.

You basically said you had 0 legendaries from spending 500k gold. The chance for that to happen is about 0.7%. So while that is not impossible it is pretty freaking unlucky. Do it again and if you don't get a single legendary again I'd say there is something wrong for sure.

At the moment I'm inclined to give the developers the benefit of the doubt since the rest seems to check out for me. Rares and epics seem to roughly drop with their expected likelyhood. The problem is just that legendaries are so rare that the variance is too large to make any definitve statements.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bigfishhead said:

Some updates for DEC and JAN.

 

I did 5 gold pack run on two accounts on two devices in the past 4 weeks in Dec and Jan. Before and after the new updates.

 

The results and drop rate is shocking low....

 

Each run I opens 100k gold plus. (We talking about half million gold plus here) No Legendary in ANY of these 5 runs on my two accounts on two devices.

 

Epic and rare cards drop rate is below normal as well or barely close to what it should be. 

 

I think there are something wrong here....

 

Anyone has the similar issue?

I bought 75 cards and got just 7 rares; that's almost 1 in 11.

When I tracked my cards for a month, the average was close to, but not quite 1 in 5 for rares.

At least with the bonus coin drops, we can now earn gold a little bit faster! That's always nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Burning said:

Drop rate of rares and epics seems to work out for me although I don't care about those anymore to be honest. Legendaries are just really, really rare. I normally get one or two a month, sometimes none and judging by the amount of gold I pull in a month (about 170k) that roughly works out.

 You basically said you had 0 legendaries from spending 500k gold. The chance for that to happen is about 0.7%. So while that is not impossible it is pretty freaking unlucky. Do it again and if you don't get a single legendary again I'd say there is something wrong for sure.

At the moment I'm inclined to give the developers the benefit of the doubt since the rest seems to check out for me. Rares and epics seem to roughly drop with their expected likelyhood. The problem is just that legendaries are so rare that the variance is too large to make any definitve statements.

Your experience is inline with mine. Rare and epic looks close to what it should be. Despite some Epic/rare card has much much lower drop rate compares to others. At least they do drops in a reasonable rate. 

But for Legendary cards I have not receive any from gold pack for a while with constant large amount of gold opening on two accounts on two devices. It looks to me it definitely something wrong there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×