Sign in to follow this  
trebormag

December Leaderboard?

Hi!
When will december leaderboard go online? It still shows that one from november. Will collected gold starting from 1st december be added to december leaderboard or should we save gems for stamina refill until december is activated?
Cheers

• Thanks 1

The team has been awfully quite around the weekend but that is normal. I hope they push an update today including the transfer of ETHERMAGE card to the participants, a new leaderboard and most importantly the new campaign.

The November leaderboard is locked so my guess is that they have actually recorded the December progress but I'd definitely hold out spending gems to make sure the gold is actually registered on  the new leaderboard.

• Thanks 1

The December leaderboard just went live. It seems like the progress from the past three days was not saved though unfortunately. Oh well.

• Thanks 1

Hi there,

We are really sorry for the delay. December leaderboard is now correctly online, unfortunately the last december days before we fixed the issue are not included into it. 

Thanks a lot for all your help and understanding. 

Have a nice day and game, good luck for December leaderboard :) 

5 minutes ago, eds_Yzia said:

Hi there,

We are really sorry for the delay. December leaderboard is now correctly online, unfortunately the last december days before we fixed the issue are not included into it. 

Thanks a lot for all your help and understanding. 

Have a nice day and game, good luck for December leaderboard :) 

Can you comment on when the Ethermage card will be sent out and when the new december campaign goes live?

24 minutes ago, Burning said:

Can you comment on when the Ethermage card will be sent out and when the new december campaign goes live?

The ETHERMAGE card should be send later this week, and the new campaign will be announced soon ;)  @Burning

and the new campaign will be announced soon

Soooo, we're going to get the December campaign in January then... seems like these should be ready to go by the start of the month... I don't know, that'd make sense to me.

• Sad 1

The campaign is pretty late this month but I'm sure we'll get it on Monday. I think it's due to the team being under time pressure from the presale of their new yummies game.