I'm wondering if the leaderboard rewards for July, 2019 might be in the incorrect order. They are listed as being

11-25 SHOPKEEPERCD (shown in the SOG Assets as a RARE card)
26-50

MUSHROOMSIMP    (shown in the SOG Assets as an EPIC card).

Is it possible these cards are in the wrong position or are cards issued at random?

If they ARE in the correct spots, then I must make sure my score doesn't go to high or I get a lesser card for a higher score! This seems rather odd to me.

Edited by Trysty
correct spelling error

On 7/13/2019 at 8:27 AM, Trysty said:

I'm wondering if the leaderboard rewards for July, 2019 might be in the incorrect order. They are listed as being

11-25 SHOPKEEPERCD (shown in the SOG Assets as a RARE card)
26-50

MUSHROOMSIMP    (shown in the SOG Assets as an EPIC card).

Is it possible these cards are in the wrong position or are cards issued at random?

If they ARE in the correct spots, then I must make sure my score doesn't go to high or I get a lesser card for a higher score! This seems rather odd to me.

All correct :)  

11-25 SHOPKEEPERCD (rare card, never used as a leaderboard reward) and 26-50 MUSHROOMSIMP (epic card,already used as a leaderboard reward, so less "rare" for the collectionner).

Anyway as these 2 cards as the same supply number (2000) why not? :)  It's a good chance to get a new epic card for more players ^^ 

@Trysty

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the explanation @eds_Yzia

Good thing I checked the cards because I need strong cards, not necessarily collector cards.

At least now I understand a little more about how things are done and the reasoning behind it. Next time I won't need to question something like that.

• Like 1