21 hours ago, Bitanonymous said:

200 Spells of Genesis blockchain cards. Sold as a Batch only.. comes with a life time partner store access -> partner access as is (my address + my private key - to change the address to your own address for security reasons you'll need to contact EDS, fees or whatever terms in regards to this will be for your own account.)

sog-latest-offer-partner-batch.jpg

Do EDSs terms allow you to sell your silver partnership?

4 hours ago, BenRPG said:

Do EDSs terms allow you to sell your silver partnership?

He is selling his wallet.  But technically that is impossible since you cant change your 12 words seed. You will need to trust seller that he will not use it anymore after selling to you.

9 minutes ago, Febo said:

He is selling his wallet.  But technically that is impossible since you cant change your 12 words seed. You will need to trust seller that he will not use it anymore after selling to you.

"This has been debated, long discussion between partners and EDS in the past. Based on these discussions EDS will help in this matter "once" per account.. Which means original partners are able to sell their account (unless the rules have changed again - my interpretation is based on #partner slack disccusions with @yodark about a year ago or so), have the address changed after which that new account is locked and cannot be resold again. Terms / Fees to accomplish this are unclear."

lol I never said that anyone disagrees with selling them. But you will always be able to access that wallet. That is all I said. You have 12 words mnemonic seed that new owner cant change. 

1 hour ago, Febo said:

lol I never said that anyone disagrees with selling them. But you will always be able to access that wallet. That is all I said. You have 12 words mnemonic seed that new owner cant change. 

You're not reading what I'm saying. "Based on these discussions EDS will help in this matter "once" per account, -- read -- move the partner access to another address / the account of the buyer.."

However, exact details on "administrative fees" are not clear yet.

Edited by Bitanonymous

On 30-4-2017 at 3:31 PM, Febo said:

Hey Febo, seems there are some solid guidelines now in regards to passing on partner and or premium access :