Febo

With new increased Gold rewards now is no reasons to play Challenge anymore

39 posts in this topic

With new increased Gold rewards by 70% now is no reasons to play Challenge anymore.  Completing Sia you loses 9 stamina and get 245 Gold and 90 XP.  Chalenge will take you 10 stamina you will struggle to get 245 Gold spend 10 minutes for that and gain 20 XP.

Last update unbalance already balanced game. Please fix it. Reduce Campaigns gold reward or increase Challenge reward or best do both.

They've just increased the gold reward for campaigns, they're not going to reverse that and imo they shouldn't. I'm all for increasing the reward for challenge mode though to make it more in balance.

I think it's good as is. Challenge gets me 400-500 gold for 10 stamina. It takes more time, but the gold/stamina ratio is better. Depending on how much time I have, sometimes I prefer to play Sia instead and gather the experience.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, cdex said:

I think it's good as is. Challenge gets me 400-500 gold for 10 stamina. It takes more time, but the gold/stamina ratio is better. Depending on how much time I have, sometimes I prefer to play Sia instead and gather the experience.

I think we all agree we want more levels. Tons more. There can be crazy stuff in boss levels. Think like levels where trickshots are required to even get to the enemies. Levels with zones to the left and right of the field where the ball can pass through onto the other side. Things like that. But generally more levels.

Levels will come over time. I have no doubt about that. In the mean time, just need to keep levelling up and getting that stamina high.

Yea, I agree that xp for challenge mode should be increased because some players want variety and higher gold ratio in the higher levels of challenge mode. Playing Sia over and and over is good now for xp and gold short term wise but it doesnt really give you much to work on variety of cards and challenge gives you much more kick on that.

On 30. 4. 2017 at 11:04 PM, cdex said:

You must have great cards, since i dotn think i ever got 400 Gold on Challenge and my cards are worth few BTC what will be a fortune soon.

7 minutes ago, Febo said:

You must have great cards, since i dotn think i ever got 400 Gold on Challenge and my cards are worth few BTC what will be a fortune soon.

2x ccm, 2x quirin. All max leveled except about 100 crystals away for the last ccm.

I think 570 is most I've got. Gotta crack 600!

Reached wave 69 :-)  But it took about 20-30 minutes :-(  Sorry, but I keep my deck secret.

Screenshot_2017-05-04-21-40-12.thumb.png.080d3919ceff659dcf7c2921758068a3.png

5 hours ago, trebormag said:

Reached wave 69 :-)  But it took about 20-30 minutes :-(  Sorry, but I keep my deck secret.

4 TATIANACARDs?

1 hour ago, cdex said:

4 TATIANACARDs?

you have sharp eyes, my friend!

It has to be the overrated spell i was pointed to for almost a year.

Hi!

This is my deck reaching wave 69 as posted above and maximum 74 for now: Mama, Journalists, Tatiana, Journalists

The main point is to use 2x Crystals Journalists (BITCOINISTCD). It is the fastest (2 Speed) "Freeze All 2" card available!

With them you can manage to get 4 more shots until enemy’s turn.

Screenshot_2017-05-04-21-36-48.thumb.png.786a0d06f780f1807e6e9bc1de9cf10f.pngScreenshot_2017-05-04-21-40-12.thumb.png.3225d58ea3ac6fb548a6ada9fe5f5bf7.png

Screenshot_2017-05-07-23-20-57.thumb.png.c36c6ceb79c5ecf5b941e9b6f3ec035c.pngScreenshot_2017-05-07-23-23-07.thumb.png.c65b7331a1d976d1a2ad1ef4ac69b540.png

9 minutes ago, trebormag said:

Hi!

This is my deck reaching wave 69 as posted above and maximum 74 for now: Mama, Journalists, Tatiana, Journalists

The main point is to use 2x Crystals Journalists (BITCOINISTCD). It is the fastest (2 Speed) "Freeze All 2" card available!

Screenshot_2017-05-04-21-36-48.thumb.png.786a0d06f780f1807e6e9bc1de9cf10f.pngScreenshot_2017-05-04-21-40-12.thumb.png.3225d58ea3ac6fb548a6ada9fe5f5bf7.png

Screenshot_2017-05-07-23-20-57.thumb.png.c36c6ceb79c5ecf5b941e9b6f3ec035c.pngScreenshot_2017-05-07-23-23-07.thumb.png.c65b7331a1d976d1a2ad1ef4ac69b540.png

Sick deck bro! Thanks for sharing with us even though you said your deck was confidential previously!

Looking to buy a freeze all card still. Is the journalist the best one currently available?

2 minutes ago, BenRPG said:

Looking to buy a freeze all card still. Is the journalist the best one currently available?

All others with "freeze all 2" have less speed than the journalist

2 hours ago, Febo said:

It has to be the overrated spell i was pointed to for almost a year.

Hi @Febo, do you mean the strength spell?

I also think it's overrated (bug?), but no comment from EDS so far.

BTW I think the "Shield" Spell is underrated. It lasts only until the next turn of your card, which could be not even a whole wave! Strength lasts for 3 waves!

1 hour ago, trebormag said:

Hi @Febo, do you mean the strength spell?

I also think it's overrated (bug?), but no comment from EDS so far.

BTW I think the "Shield" Spell is underrated. It lasts only until the next turn of your card, which could be not even a whole wave! Strength lasts for 3 waves!

Which catd with strenth all is the broken/unbalanced one?

12 hours ago, BenRPG said:

Which catd with strenth all is the broken/unbalanced one?

Hi @BenRPG!

NO card is broken. All strength/strengthAll cards follow the same rules.

But it's about the general question if strength/strengthAll spells are too good compared with other spells, as they last for 3 waves. So it adds up 3 times!

E.g. the blockchain card with the highest strength is "Coin of Lite" (Increase attack by 9). If spell is activated each wave, after the 3. wave it gained 3 * 9 = 27 additional strength!!! Or "Mama Grün"(Increase whole team's attack by 5) adds 3 * 5 = 15 additional attack to all cards of your deck.

Combining them results in max. 34, 59, 34, 59 attack and might be better then a combination of the best "Target All" Cards like Satoshi.

strenght.png.e620c6e35b290e1c0a23551523d8eaca.png

If this are the intended rules by EDS @Shaban(and not a bug), OK!

But then I think the "Shield" spell should be extended to last at least for 1 wave! Then all spells would be kind of "balanced". Now e.g if a "shield all" spell is activated and the following card shoots, then the shield spell is gone for that card just after one shot :-(

Posted (edited)

On 5/10/2017 at 8:02 AM, trebormag said:

Hi @BenRPG!

NO card is broken. All strength/strengthAll cards follow the same rules.

But it's about the general question if strength/strengthAll spells are too good compared with other spells, as they last for 3 waves. So it adds up 3 times!

E.g. the blockchain card with the highest strength is "Coin of Lite" (Increase attack by 9). If spell is activated each wave, after the 3. wave it gained 3 * 9 = 27 additional strength!!! Or "Mama Grün"(Increase whole team's attack by 5) adds 3 * 5 = 15 additional attack to all cards of your deck.

Combining them results in max. 34, 59, 34, 59 attack and might be better then a combination of the best "Target All" Cards like Satoshi.

strenght.png.e620c6e35b290e1c0a23551523d8eaca.png

If this are the intended rules by EDS @Shaban(and not a bug), OK!

But then I think the "Shield" spell should be extended to last at least for 1 wave! Then all spells would be kind of "balanced". Now e.g if a "shield all" spell is activated and the following card shoots, then the shield spell is gone for that card just after one shot :-(

Ok, thanks for the explanation.

Edited by BenRPG

On 5/9/2017 at 10:46 AM, trebormag said:

Hi!

About to make a run with 2 SATOSHILITE (1 level and 3 levels away from max) and 2 BITCOINISTCD (both 1 level from max, but at least have Freeze All 2)

Previous best with a different deck was wave 40.

probably dont have enough strength all,

mama + tanya strength all 8,

2 not maxed satoshilite strength all 4 

All add strength spells cards are way to strong in Chalenge compared to others. It is not a BUG but a feature they are allowing to have altho was keep on pointed to it.

all other spells last 1 round, but add attack spell last 3 rounds. I suggested to make it 2 rounds so we see, but was ignored.

Now even rare cards with add strength spell are super strong and in par with other Legendary cards.

21 minutes ago, WirelessKFC said:

probably dont have enough strength all,

mama + tanya strength all 8,

2 not maxed satoshilite strength all 4 

satoshilite > tatiana but mamagrun is better.

made it to wave 50 without getting hit, then ran into a very difficult setup and was demolished.