Sign in to follow this  
FreeNuts

Blockchain cards not showing in game

Hi,

I just bought a blockchain card from Book of Orbs with the address 1Lxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyo, but this XCP address was failed to adde/displayed on my profile page of the SoG website with the following error:

That XCP Adress already exists in database, please choose another one.

And the blockchain card I bought didn't show up on my SoG game.

By the way, my SoG game is the Android version, and my username is "freenuts".

And I sent this problem to the administrators via the Contact Us form two days ago, but without any feedback yet. It will be appreciated if someone can give me some advice here. 

Best regards,

Young Yang

Edited by FreeNuts

One more thing, even though I had logged in the SoG game on my Android phone, there was always a "Login" button on the "Options" tab, as what you can see from the attached image.

So that I can't edit my account from the SoG game app side.

Screenshot_20170506-124751.jpg

The login button is normal. Did you ever create an other account before and linkt he same address? Do you cards show up in your Counterparty wallet (e.g. Book of Orbs)?

@FreeNuts

Thank you for your interest and your effort to link your account.

I see on the database there are two users created. I'm trying to understand what happened because it happened to several people

Could you please tell me

1. What process did you do ? First you registered in spells of genesis the game ? Then you went on the website ? Did you register again on the website or did you just logged in with your credentials ? Can you explain me your steps ?

2. Did you do that all from a mobile ? Or did you log in on a desktop PC ?

3. To log in the website and the game did you use your username or your email ?

Shaban

Hi Shaban,

Thanks for the response.

1. Firstly, I create the account freenuts and registered in the game app on my phone.

Secondly, I uninstalled the game app.

Thirdly, I reinstalled the game app, but failed to log in with the account freenuts, and when I tried to log in with the registered email address, it worked but as a new account.

Fourthly, I reset the password from the SoG website, and successfully log in with the username freenuts  and the new password.

2. I only play the game on my phone after registration, and only linked / changed the XCP address on the website on my PC.

3. I log in the game with the username freenuts, and log in the website with the email address.

Hope the above explanation is helpful.

@BenRPG

Thanks for telling me that the login button is normal.

Yes, it seemed that the username is an account, and the email address is another one.

And yes, the blockchain card does show up on my ORbs account.

Hope these info is helpful.

Thanks for answering

Thirdly, I reinstalled the game app, but failed to log in with the account freenuts, and when I tried to log in with the registered email address, it worked but as a new account.

You failed login in ? Have you got the build from Canadian or Swiss App Store ? When we globaly launched the the game we reseted player progression. When did it occure "it was a new account" just after the launch on the 21st April ?

@Shaban

No, I downloaded the app from the Google Play Store after April 21st, before which I had never played the SoG game.

The username freenuts and the email address were used when registering an account, each of them is supposed to be OK to log in, right? But now, I can only log in the game with the username.

Any way, I would like to keep the "freenuts" account and link the XCP address to it, is this possible? If yes, what I need to do on my side?

yes it's possible !

I'll let you know as soon as it's fixed. For now you don't need to do anything. I'll let you know one you can test

• Like 1

I seem to be having this same issue.  I have registered my account, and have a Book of Orbs account, and can see the Blockchain card that I purchased there, but when I link my XCP wallet it tells me:  "That XCP Adress already exists in database, please choose another one."

My username is RescueTilikum, and it looks like whether I log in using this name or my email address the result is the same.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  

Thanks
D

6 hours ago, RescueTilikum said:

I seem to be having this same issue.  I have registered my account, and have a Book of Orbs account, and can see the Blockchain card that I purchased there, but when I link my XCP wallet it tells me:  "That XCP Adress already exists in database, please choose another one."

My username is RescueTilikum, and it looks like whether I log in using this name or my email address the result is the same.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  

Thanks
D

Hello RescueTilikum,

what's your e-mail address and wallet address you want to link (you can DM if you prefer)?

I can't post in General thread. Don't know if that's for everyone or I've been limited for some reason.

My blockchain cards are not displaying in game. I checked my wallet and still have my cards. 

I also checked my SOG account and my correct wallet address is still linked to my account.

Edited by cdex

Hello,

I'm in the same problem.

I sent e-mail to info@everdreamsoft.com, so would you check it?

Thank you.

Kem

I'm having the same problem. That message pops up in red after I try and enter the XCP address online in my profile. Can you please fix my account so it's linked to my SoG game? I cannot use the card that I purchased.  My name in the game is Veritably. I sent you an email yesterday. "That XCP Adress already exists in database, please choose another one." it says. 

It could be my own problem. I copied and pasted my XCP address, but at the end of the code I also copied a space. I just had to delete it and everything was fine!

I do not know but my blockchain card is crazy! This card disappears and then reappears improvisedly, and is now again disappearing from my team right between the game and the other. What is happening???

I'm using Firefox.

Now i tried on chrome and work fine... Cache problem?? Is strange...
Happend also on chrome!!! Now i must play whit 3 cards...
It's really boring.

Edited by Magichero

1 hour ago, Magichero said:

I do not know but my blockchain card is crazy! This card disappears and then reappears improvisedly, and is now again disappearing from my team right between the game and the other. What is happening???

I'm using Firefox.

Now i tried on chrome and work fine... Cache problem?? Is strange...
Happend also on chrome!!! Now i must play whit 3 cards...
It's really boring.

There seems to be a problem with a wallet server or so... BoO and IndieSquare also don't work.

Yeah, my freebie blockchain card disappeared too, then I logged out, could not get back into the game for about 30 minutes, then when I did it was back in my inventory.  I also drew a non blockchain today that disappeared from inventory...which isnt connected to BoO...so...I dunno what the deal is, BUT...i have had my blockchain card do this before.

I actually did NOT have a non-blockchain card disappear from my inventory per se...I was drawing cards and saw a certain card pop up while drawing that didn't transfer over to my inventory for some reason....I think this was isolated and probably not related to the blockchain cards disappearing.

Also, I am playing on my phone fyi.

Edited by Tychaeus