Guest Unotdog25

Legendary cards 1 in 1000?!?!?

Wow, just did a 20 card draw and got another Obscurus...which I am about to quad fuse...its basically the epic version of Aodh, so it'll be my filler for the space divest in my Legendary repertoire until more Aodh's get drawn lol.

IMG_0123.PNG

54 minutes ago, Tychaeus said:

Already fully completed the elemental crystal achievement, and the daily quest achievement

how is this possible??? i've played every day since launch and at 1 daily quest/day there hasn't been nearly enough days to fully complete it. I'm at 16/20 and there are many more levels to go after 20.

There's been 83 days since launch. This doesn't make any sense.

Edited by cdex
  • Like 1

Dude...I know I can be quite wordy, but if you are going to reply to something specific I said....read the entire sentence at least.

"and the daily quest achievement...well I'd imagine I'm at the same progress as everyone else since I haven't missed one daily quest ever."

As in...I'd imagine I'm no further in progress with dailies as anyone else....at the least.

lol ūüėú

• Like 1

Yea the orc level is too risky. High speed and I end up killing myself and high health and I can't do some of the tricky shots round corners. 

Damn 490 is pretty good. I'm confident I can beat my old high score (480) but just haven't tried consistnatly with my new deck  

The first dawn of war was epic, the second (and presumable third) was garbage. 

I got one legendary from the crystalisation challenge, and another (possibly 2) by paying 45 gems. It would be interesting to know the epic/legendary ratio when you pay 45 gems, presumably 10:1. 

The flying bug thing with target all -6 defence is my favourite epic by far. The same as +6 attack for one round only in reality, plus it has a sped of 1. I just evolved the card trader guy to gold in the hope it would change the spell to a target all but no such luck. With a speed of 3 that would have been a great deck to go with the moth thing and 2 tridents. 

Awe man, you gotta be kidding...DoW 2 is one of my absolute ALL TIME favorite video games ever.  Yes they changed it to more of small tactical units with heroes...but it played like a party style arpg with rts elements.  Between vanilla, chaos rising, and retribution I have over 700 hours in campaign alone...and the fact you can play campaign co op...the only DoW ever where you can do such...god damn that game is an absolute gem lol.  Meh..I know the changes from the original disappointed some, I sure as hell loved me some dark crusade to no end too though.  I just loved collecting and obsessing over the wargear in DoW 2...and the higher the difficulty setting the better the gear that dropped...im sure there will never be another game quite like it.

26 minutes ago, Unotdog25 said:

I don't even understand the whole blockchain card thing. Can you play with a blockchain card in the game? 

yes

• Like 1

@Unotdog25 We didn't change any percentages, I just shared them with the community. It has been like this since beta. One in 1000 is a small chance indeed, but legendary wouldn't be legendary if it's easy to get right? ;)

Good to see all this discussion. See you guys are well on your way. Good, cause you'll need the best cards and strategies to complete the coming 5 campaigns :ph34r:

• Like 1

@Jasper Damman After speaking with the other guys I understand that now. I must have been a statistical anomaly because I was getting a legendary every 1 in 100/200 cards it felt like for the first few months. Good to hear there's more levels coming. 

6 hours ago, Tychaeus said:

Wow really?  Its better than a blockchain card?

Trident Queen is better than any blockchain card out there in my opinion, nothing beats 9 attack and a +6 str all spell. There are blockchain cards with 5 levels and 6 levels out there, so you could say there are epic and legendary blockchain cards.

6 hours ago, Tychaeus said:

Are there Legendary blockchain cards?

Yes. I own satoshi lite (2x), fire angel, water angel and dragons of the cave that are legendary (and those are far from the worst ones).

19 hours ago, Mizar said:

Trident Queen is better than any blockchain card out there in my opinion, nothing beats 9 attack and a +6 str all spell. There are blockchain cards with 5 levels and 6 levels out there, so you could say there are epic and legendary blockchain cards.

Speed 0 hurts. CCMCARD is better. 

HP/Attack/Speed/Spell

Trident is 13/9/0/6

CCM is 13/6/3/9

Edited by cdex

2 minutes ago, cdex said:

Speed 0 hurts. CCMCARD is better. 

HP/Attack/Speed/Spell

Trident is 13/9/0/6

CCM is 13/6/3/9

Yeah, but that doesn't matter if you still have 6 speed deck...since 6 is the max then that 0 speed card doesn't matter.

Just now, Tychaeus said:

Yeah, but that doesn't matter if you still have 6 speed deck...since 6 is the max then that 0 speed card doesn't matter.

sure, but i'd still rather 9 strength all, 6 attack than the other way around. 

5 hours ago, cdex said:

sure, but i'd still rather 9 strength all, 6 attack than the other way around. 

CCMCARD isn't better, I prefer a lasting cumulative +6 attack to all cards adding up over multiple waves than +9 dmg to cards that disappears after each wave and after an orb attacks. To each their own I guess, I would prefer Trident Queen over CCMCARD always.

• Like 1

Wait...so CCM has what ability then?  Its affect disappears after each wave?  Then yeah, I am back at preferring Trident Queen as well...on wave three all my characters are at 22 attack plus...Queen is at 27 attack.  In Challenge mode I keep her at a constant 21 attack, used to be more, and everyone else somewhere around 15 and 17 attack.  Yeah I would definately rather have the extra stackable attack, if it can't stack...all you ever get out of the skill is + 9...I am pretty much constantly beyond just + 9 after the first wave..

CCM must be shadow eh?  Yeah...no lol...no way thats better.  AND...thats not 9 str all then...thats an extra 9 ATTACK ONCE..per enemy right?

Edited by Tychaeus

1 hour ago, Tychaeus said:

CCM must be shadow eh?  Yeah...no lol...no way thats better.  AND...thats not 9 str all then...thats an extra 9 ATTACK ONCE..per enemy right?

It's not attack once, it's 9 extra damage to the enemy until the enemy shoots. So if you combo 2 CCM + 2 BITCOINIST you can get +18 on each enemy like 6 times.

21 hours ago, cdex said:

It's not attack once, it's 9 extra damage to the enemy until the enemy shoots. So if you combo 2 CCM + 2 BITCOINIST you can get +18 on each enemy like 6 times.

That's not bad but I don't think it beats this. And these are all bad to mediocre strength cards, except SatoshiLite is pretty decent but still nothing compared to Trident Queen.

pvp_rank11.jpg

We know what is % chance to get epic card,  but i think there should be also predict to get concrete epic card. Ive got 4x luminatis,  3x ( infected troll, leviathan)  2x Beetle and virbulo and 1x ( merchant,  obsouras,  eraurk)  so

A lot of weaker cards of the epics