cdex

Anyone got 7 stars on all levels yet?

6 stars remaining. Not looking forward to Dark creator. Already did the fourth star of dark creator but I'm worried how hard star 7 will be....

IMG_0459.PNG

18 hours ago, Unotdog25 said:

Already did the fourth star of dark creator but I'm worried how hard star 7 will be....

I have DC 4 as well. Coming close on 5 but just failing. Will get it soon. 6 and 7 will be annoying. Not sure what cards would help, if any are even good enough.

Why has the gold reward dropped to like nothing. Played bottom up through campaigns and got like 10 gold for a 5 stamina level. Is that normal now?

Effectivly yes the gold reward is lower... This is somewhat offset by the card rewards....

This has two major effects.

1. Virtually increases the pay outs of challenge and raid modes

2. Virtually increases the rarity of legendary cards while increasing acces to epixs.

• Sad 1

Meh, I get those reasons, but still do not like how the gold rewards have dropped, especially because its too much of a drop imo.

To be honest.  I dont like idea when every enemy After 7 star is completed gives you epic card. Ok, its better to collect cards,  new players have so much easier than we had. In some. Way it was good to farm 1 boss and have Depend on luck  to get epic or legendary card. Now game be more balanced on new and older players. 

8 hours ago, Overtime said:

This has two major effects.

1. Virtually increases the pay outs of challenge and raid modes

2. Virtually increases the rarity of legendary cards while increasing acces to epixs.

Do You know this from devs, seen it or you just think its Increase without any proofs? 

10 minutes ago, Overtime said:

Less gold = harder to obtain legendaries

Not when you play Challenge game, now its harder to get lvl and gather gold in one time. What about increases of rarity of legendary card? There was not such info

The rarity hasnt changed. Only the time required to earn gold. If you are playing challenge mode instead of grinding boss leveles it is taking you more time to earn gold than killing orc or sia repeatedly right? This makes legendaries harder to obtain right?

16 hours ago, Tychaeus said:

Meh, I get those reasons, but still do not like how the gold rewards have dropped, especially because its too much of a drop imo.

Way too much of a drop. It's not only about making cards harder to get, but now how do you get crystals? It's not only harder to get epic and legendaries through gold now it's going to be a super long grind to level them up. And sorry.. but people get bored when (mobile) games get too grindy.

Devs go from one side to another, or the game is easy or its super hard not only to play but also to lvl up cards. Its so frustrating 

2 hours ago, Mythorias said:

Way too much of a drop. It's not only about making cards harder to get, but now how do you get crystals? It's not only harder to get epic and legendaries through gold now it's going to be a super long grind to level them up. And sorry.. but people get bored when (mobile) games get too grindy.

Yes, absooooolutely.  I have been able to get that 4th card needed for ALOT of epics I had waiting in the wings and by the end of it all I will basically have the potential to own every epic in the game in quad fused form.  BUT....I mean...I reeeeeally can't get my hands on hardly any elemental crystals...its WAY waaaaay too friggin grindy now.  I hate to say it, but with every conteny patch that has come...I get closer and closer to just not wanting to play.  If they checked my statistics they would see a marked decrease in play time, real money spent on IAP's for crystals to refill my energy, and just overall engaging in the game a whole lot less...I bet I'm not the only one.

like stated above they tend to move between two extremes...way to easy and way to difficult.  And, also imo, between greedy and way too greedy...I'm sorry, but this is just how I see it.  Yes, I have noticed we get video watching opportunities a lot more often now, but where that would have been quite nice in the previous system...its a sorely lacking benefit in the new one.  I'm really just NOT going to spend weeks on end JUST to get elemental crystals...its just too much and its not fun at this extreme.

And seriously, I love the fact that I basically have every epic card in the game currently at a potential quad, but I can't doooooo anything with them lol...lower the emount of crystals needed to upgrade a card or give us our gold rewards back....its too ridiculous.

Edited by Tychaeus

On 19/08/2017 at 6:42 PM, cdex said:

I have DC 4 as well. Coming close on 5 but just failing. Will get it soon. 6 and 7 will be annoying. Not sure what cards would help, if any are even good enough.

Getting pretty bored now. Basically unless you get the shield all card spawn in the right place it's impossible. I've got to one remaining enemy on DC 5 a couple times now. Needs a better level design that relies on timing or skill (somewhat like the third round with the moving scenery) instead of just luck. I think I'm done playing after my crystals run out. 

I'm curious what team you're using and what layout? Here's mine. God knows what people with less legendary cards are thinking about this level. 

IMG_0460.PNG

• Like 1

Yeah man, I hear that.  I hate to say it, but its festing in the back of my mind....bout to not even be playing this game anymore =\

this is the team I used originally to beat DC, also I have a dual fused metal shield and I do have 2 other cards so I could eventually quad fuse it, but even with shield all...green cards all suck horribly =\

I hate even putting resources into any green type card.

IMG_0144.PNG

• Like 1

Team: SATOSHILITE, QUIRINCARD, XULNOCCARD, QUIRINCARD

Was down to my last shot with Xulnoc and had to hit off spikes and got there with 2 HP left.

I'm not certain dev team has ever passed 6 or 7 with any deck.

5star.png