makosch

Monthly Leaderboard Seasons: Coming Soon!

MONTHLY LEADERBOARD SEASONS

Following the suggestions of some of you on the SoG forum, and to improve your game experience while motivating even the lower-ranked and new players to compete, we’ve reorganized the leaderboard.

SEASONS

The current “Full Launch General” leaderboard will be kept active and you’ll keep gathering points for this leaderboard.

Independently from it, starting September 1, we’ll launch the “Golden Leaves September” Season, the first one from a series of monthly leaderboard seasons. This leaderboard will regularly be reset the first day of each month, at 00:00 (CEST), and will last until the last day of the same month, 23:59. Each monthly leaderboards will then be archived.

REWARDS

And, of course, “leaderboard” and “season” also mean “rewards”!

The first 2000 players on the new, monthly leaderboards will be rewarded with gold coins, the amount of the gold will increase depending on their rank. Plus, the top 50 players will get a blockchain card (if their game account has been linked to their digital wallet at the moment of the rewards distribution).

From October 1st, the rewards will be distributed regularly, right after the end of each season.

Exceptionally, the first rewards distribution, based on the players’ ranking on the Full Launch General leaderboard at the moment of the rewards distribution, will occur on September 8.

The prizes for each season and the ranking will be announced on the SoG forum, in this forum section.

Discover the rewards you can get on September 8!

rewards leaderboard.PNG

On 9/3/2017 at 3:39 PM, wachtwoord said:

So will the first rewards (september 8th) be determined on the current all time leaderboard or the september one (which will be running for 1 week at the time)?

I think on all time. I was just super confused to see 30k gold in my "account". Came here to check what's up... I didn't follow the monthly leader board thing a lot as i knew I won't have that much time this month... didn't even know they had several payouts planned during this month.... No I hope to open another legendary...wish me luck.... Chances are 1/3...

On 8/23/2017 at 10:37 AM, makosch said:

Exceptionally, the first rewards distribution, based on the players’ ranking on the Full Launch General leaderboard at the moment of the rewards distribution, will occur on September 8.

Ok so here it is black on white. Thanks for the card and the gold EDS. Thanks for rewarding the pre-September addicts... Not even on all stars yet, but working on it currently...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BenRPG said:

I think on all time. I was just super confused to see 30k gold in my "account". Came here to check what's up... I didn't follow the monthly leader board thing a lot as i knew I won't have that much time this month... didn't even know they had several payouts planned during this month.... No I hope to open another legendary...wish me luck.... Chances are 1/3...

You didn't have much chance and finished 1st without trying? Wow :/

The cards for 1-3 are very very nice btw :)

4 hours ago, wachtwoord said:

You didn't have much chance and finished 1st without trying? Wow :/

The cards for 1-3 are very very nice btw :)

I did play a lot up to about August 20th or so. So I was apparently still top of the all time leaderboard on Sep 8th, maybe even still today, but some people are getting very very close...

2 hours ago, TeknoRapture said:

Has anyone noticed all the "Lazy-[bunch of letters]" players on the monthly leaderboard?  Has someone made a Spells of Genesis playing bot already or is it something from EDS???

These are just unregistered players who haven't provided an email.

8 hours ago, Nicktalop said:

These are just unregistered players who haven't provided an email.

Good!  I'd hate to try to compete against a bunch of bots (without having one of my own!)  Thank you for the fast reply :-) 

• Haha 1

Does it exist a snapshot of the ranking for before September? My father in law (Cobra) said he was on 50 and i need to check this cause he received only 10000 gold and no card so where can i check the official snapshot of the ranking after which the rewards were made?

Thank you,

9 minutes ago, Amitabha said:

Does it exist a snapshot of the ranking for before September? My father in law (Cobra) said he was on 50 and i need to check this cause he received only 10000 gold and no card so where can i check the official snapshot of the ranking after which the rewards were made?

Thank you,

Is your father in law Cobra-Bitcoin?

• Haha 1