Trepanattore

Leaderboard points huge increase in little time?

Hi all,

if I remember good enough four hours ago (aprox) I played and I was 15th in the leaderboard, now just four hours later I'm 16th. I'm not completely sure which one it is exactly but the player I think it wasn't there before now is +-60k points up from me, how is that humanly possible? I mean even with an invincible deck there's no way to achieve so many points in just 4 hours ... or actually it is possible... may be frenzy playing challenge and reaching the highest reward? 

Btw anyone knows after the update what's the max challenge wave number and reward?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi,

can someone explain to me how the leaderboard actually works? I have searched for this on multiple pages, but I can't find any information. What do these points represent? How do you earn them? Is there any way to look up where I am personally on the leaderboard ingame? Also, I read there would be a leaderboard reset. I can't see that. All I see is the one with BenRPG on the top with over a million points when I look at this page:

https://spellsofgenesis.com/index.php?action=game_leaderboard

Switching to another season in the drop menu doesn't change anything for me.

Did new season started 15h ago or not?

I see only one Leaderboard. Old owearall one.

Edited by Febo

Does gold from the challenge mode not count towards the leaderboard? I did 10 challenges yesterday pulling in between 300 and 500 gold each and not a single one of them has counted towards my seasonal leaderboard score??? I am done with this game. You guys have done a good job but you need to put in more effort. There have been so many serious bugs in the last month I am losing fun in this. 

1. The shop bug on pc for a whole week.

2. The misalignment of the hit indicator and edges in the game costing me quite some games.

3. fked up pvp mode

4. dying champs not triggering a hit effect. (you hit a fire and after that the ball flies into spikes and you die, the fire won't register as damage)

5. and now this shit. How the f. does the first player has earned 12000 gold so far if challenge mode doenst count??

Hello,

I think monthly leaderboard is only counting PvP raid points (at least it is so for me)... but this also makes me question how in just four days the top one is at 21k points, having in mind that PvP has a fixed scout reappear timing which can't be speed up with gems.

Doing some (inaccurate for sure) gross calculations:

- PvP x3 raid scouts reappears +- each 3 hours > that's 8 times each 24 hours, so on a non stop basis you can play (8 times x 3 scouts) 24 raid games per day.

- Let's say on average (and for an easy calc) you win 100 gold with each raid and you win all your daily raid matches... that's 2400 gold per day

- So for four days of competition, the maximum points should be around 10k

How is it possible to have double of that in less than four days? Where are my calcs wrong? What would be the max points per day achievable in raid mode?

Am I missing something? Or is it actually that campaign and challenge points also count?

Thanks.

Edit:

I realized that my calcs are wrong in step once since the three scouts doesn't reappear all at the same time (in a 3 hours period), in fact after one scout reappears a new 3 hours counter starts again for the next one to show up, this leaves us with a max number of 24 hours/3 hours per scout = 8 raid matches per day.

So in the end, step #2 would be around (depending of reward, I don't know the upper categories amount though) 800/1200 gold per day and step #3 would be a max gold amount of around 4800. Top one is almost 6x that amount... still wondering what's going on that I'm missing.

Edited by Trepanattore

I honestly can not believe simple core features like this are still so unclear and vague in a game that has officially launched much less been around and in development for over a year with constant feedback.  This just doesn't bode well.

Edited by Tychaeus

Hi!

If you go to leaderboard (in browser) and then press the "Monthly leaderboard" item, you can see the leaderboard for this month. The rewards of the previous dates will be rewarded soon (you will get popups in-game). And from that point directly after each season has finished.

The scores are based on gold acquired in campaigns.

• Like 1

Leaderboard not making sense to me. 

I regularly check it and see names near the top of overall leaderboard I've never seen before:

SUPREME

DJRAILL83

FIBONACI

Since I've never seen the names before and they are now above or near me, I figure they must be crushing the monthly leaderboard. 

Check monthly leaderboard, none of them are in the top 100. This doesn't make sense.

• Confused 1

cdex don't be jealous dude....!

i am playing a lot of CHALLENGE!!

the points don't count in Monthly Leaderbord only for ya information!!!!

Edited by djraill83
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, djraill83 said:

cdex don't be jealous dude....!

i am playing a lot of CHALLENGE!!

the points don't count in Monthly Leaderbord only for ya information!!!!

timely first post!

• Like 1