Sign in to follow this  
phanpp

Most Effective Way To Gain Awareness For SOG

Nothing focuses attention like PRICE. For this reason I think the best way to capture the public imagination for SOG is emphasise  Game Cards as a "store of value". I remember when the price of a Satoshicard was valued at $10,000 and it got wide publicity. This promotional tack worked and will work over and over again. The Satoshicard is  the "Mona Lisa"  for the  blockchain game  card collectors world, even though it was not the first. Everytime it reaches new height in value it draws attention to all the other cards and the SOG game. 

One aspect of the cars is that it is divisible. Just a thought. Perhaps owners of fractions can get together in a Clan game and get the benefit of the powers of the card if it adds up to a whole card. This will probably make all the divisible cards which are no longer issued more valuable and rare. Maybe they should be given "powers of divisibility". I digress

@hikergirl1234 Can we have a Orb Marketcap similar to Coin Marketcap ? @KingSlamma Did you get the cards you wanted. Glad to see you back. @Shaban Thanks. though I don't understand the part on trading orbs on different blockchains.

• Thanks 1