Sign in to follow this  
cdex

Anyone done all achievements?

I stopped playing a while ago, but occasionally come back, especially for the monthly campaigns. I have all achievements done except Quests.

Has anyone completed this along with the others? I'm currently at 34/35. Then will need to likely go to 40, then 45, then 50. It will be a while. :(

Ive completed everything, all campaigns, all quests. I have all quad fused legendaries except the ice one, which i have a dual fused and a single fused. In the next 2 months I'm confident it will be a reward for the monthly. So I think I've got it in the bag. 

• Like 2

On 4/10/2018 at 8:10 PM, Unotdog25 said:

Ive completed everything, all campaigns, all quests. I have all quad fused legendaries except the ice one, which i have a dual fused and a single fused. In the next 2 months I'm confident it will be a reward for the monthly. So I think I've got it in the bag. 

Still not done all the fusions. It's kind of stupid and also a bit boring to just wast crystals on fusing commons or so.

On 4/13/2018 at 2:22 AM, BenRPG said:

Still not done all the fusions. It's kind of stupid and also a bit boring to just wast crystals on fusing commons or so.

Ya fusions was annoying. I wish there was a way to quickly quad-fuse for the same price rather than having to click buttons so many times. I did it on the plane the other week when I had wifi and nothing else to do.

At 5/60 daily quests now. Looking to finishing this.

Pretty upset the ice card wasn't this month's reward. Sods law it would be the last one since it's the last card I need to have quad everything. 

• Like 1