All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Earlier
  2. Damn even closer to the 1 shot wonder. It will happen.
  3. Bigfishhead

February Fears - 2 shot victory

To be honest, I am so bored about the campaign map... We have the same map for several months now... Please get start putting up new one!!! 😫
  4. Came so close to the 1 shot victory!
  5. Bigfishhead

Yep, manage to do it pretty often now. Just done another one yesterday... see screenshot. 1 shot is probably has to be done with the squeeze techniques/glitch. I've manage to do that couple of times. Once it one shot all (still got 4 left on the screen) with the squeeze techniques on the left. (The second position card shot) I can see the ball goes crazy all over the screen. Its kind of fun 😀
  6. Nice. I've probably done it 10 times now. Still searching for that elusive 1 shot. I was somewhat close one time. Killed all enemies except the bottom right one. Not sure if it's possible to do without the occasional glitch when the shot gets stuck between the moving walls and bounces out the other side.
  7. eds_Yzia

Where can I get BCY

Hi there, Bitcrystals is now listed on the exchange Alterdice. More infos here : https://bitcrystals.com/breaking-news-bitcrystals-listed-on-alterdice-exchange/ Have a nice day and game
  8. Bigfishhead

Spells Of Genesis Achievements

Just to let you know each achievements give you two legendary cards. One when you completed half of the tasks (1 and 1/2 stars) and another legendary when you completed 3 stars. (Three stars in total. Each star needs 5 tasks to complete. So 15 tasks for each achievement category to be completely unlocked)
  9. Just in case anyone is wondering if progressing the achievements is worth it given that the rewards are pretty underwhelming, so far I've found that the "good" reward comes in that fifth piece of the star, got 10 gems from crystallize, another 10 for fusion and I have an upcoming random epic card from crystallize on the second star, makes me think it is worth it to spend some crystals in progressing both.Nox VidMate Mobdro
  10. Passed 3,000 for the first time but you still got me by a little bit.
  11. Bigfishhead

Actually I just did it again on my minor account this morning...Two shots see attached approve
  12. Knight

Where can I get BCY

https://tokenmarkets.com/catalog/bitcrystalsofficial I hope BCY will hit some new exchange soon too.
  13. Bigfishhead

Gold in Level - version 1.2.19

Got this just over a month ago and even though it is just slightly higher score but I dont seem to be able to beat that score any further so I thought I just upload it here. See if anyone else could beat that score. 😉 3060!
  14. Bigfishhead

Yep. I can confirm I've done 2 shorts once. The first two cards fired were Aodh and Yummy. Was pretty damn luck on that one..
  15. CMC shows the only exchange in Japan. Anywhere else I can get BCY right now?
  16. Bigfishhead

April PVP Leader not running/calculated?

Thanks Yzia for your prompt reply! I can confirm all working now! Thank you and have a nice day
  17. Hi @BenRPG Thanks for your message. The link is not the correct one, we will change this, thanks for the report. I am sorry to hear that you're leaving us but anyway, the termas and privacy links are into the footer of the website. Here are the links : https://everdreamsoft.com/terms.php https://everdreamsoft.com/privacypolicy.php You are of course allowed to sell your blockchain cards on the market, but not your account Spells of Genesis. Thanks for your understanding, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. Best Regards
  18. eds_Yzia

April PVP Leader not running/calculated?

Hi @Bigfishhead The leaderboard should load now, do you still face the issue please? If yes, then could you please send me a screenshot? Thanks a lot have a nice game !
  19. It shows N/A on leader board....
  20. 3x Satoshicard, 1x Mages of Anonymity, 2x Bitcoinist, 2x Mamagruen, 1x Rest of the Gruen family, 1x Fire Angel, 1x Water Angel, 1x Crystal Dragon,..... tons more. Hi all. I am looking to sell my SoG Account/Collection. If the account can be sold is depending on SoG ToS which I will study. https://sogassets.com/address/128p2i3zJswC5FJj8Zd1S5L9mQNx7fTqGc This is the collection of blockchain cards. There are some more which SoGAssets does not show. These are the ones I have blockchainized and were not originally blockchain cards. The sale is for all Counterparty assets on this address (plus account if legal to be sold): https://xchain.io/address/128p2i3zJswC5FJj8Zd1S5L9mQNx7fTqGc As you can see I have all the base legendary cards quad fused and blockchainized. Further ton of quad fused epics (not all yet blockchainized) My account is on PvP level 14 (highest) and has 7 stars on everything including all monthy campaigns so far. A ton of commons and rares that can be cristalized. All assets will be transacted through escrow. Make me an offer in here or through PM. If you would like to purchase parts of the collection only, This can be done for Satoshicard only but in general I am looking for a single deal. I accept BSV, BCH or BTC. Edit: The ToS seem to be offline when the link on that page is clicked. Unless SoG informs me that selling accounts is prohibited the sale will be for the account also. Or maybe the ToS will be online again later so I can check: https://spellsofgenesis.com/index.php?action=register
  21. I got 3 shots a few times, never thought 2 was possible. Anyone else done this? You can confirm it's 2 because it still shows spell icon in cards 3/4.
  22. hikergirl1234

Blockchain Card Price History

Sorry for the long(!) delay, I just saw this. Nope, site is still up and running
  23. Bigfishhead

No more monthly campaign?

Thanks Yzia! Understand. I think without creating new contents and extra effort and resources involved. The easiest way is to cycling the old monthly campaign. Then we will have a monthly "new" map to challenge with some rewards. Also just a side notes: I understand further development is on hold. Just a thought for PVP - a revenge button for at most three times a day along side of the standard PVP would be nice. So you can fight back to those who knock you down on the PVP leaderboard... Cheers
  24. eds_Yzia

Hi there, We are currently working on this to evaluate if it's possible to create new monthly campaign or do something with it. About monthly leaderboard, this feature will not be removed. Thanks for your understanding, have a great day
  25. Bigfishhead

It still same campaign over and over again...The best way would be reuse old monthly campaign. You could still get Legendary card as price the end. That would be nice.
  1. Load more activity